Following government guidelines I am only seeing clients over video call until at least 13th July 2020.
After this date I am hopeful that face to face appointments can be restarted with the following guidelines.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided on entry and exit from the premises.
- Your temperature will be taken remotely
- The therapy chair will be covered for each appointment and this cover will be washed after every use.
- There will be an hour between every appointment during which time the room will be cleansed and aired according to the government guidelines.
- Please bring a bottle of water with you, if you do need water this will be provided in a glass from the dishwasher and my hands will be sanitised.
- The chairs will be at least 1m apart and that distance will be observed at all times.
- The toilet area will be sanitised and disposable hand towels used.
- Every precaution will be taken by me to keep alert and safe in my personal life and to observe my own temperature and health.
- If you are in the more vulnerable categories as specified by the government, please do not book face to face appointments at this time.